“Using Arkema’s unique and patented technology, CLEARSTRENGTH® XT powder is the exception to the rule when it comes to core/shell tougheners,” said Alexandre Vermogen, global marketing manager for Plastic Additives, Arkema. “The new CLEARSTRENGTH® XT 151 toughener was designed primarily for epoxy formulators to enhance the durability and performance of thermosetting resins while also providing excellent processability.
CLEARSTRENGTH® XT 151 toughener is a Methylmethacrylate-Butadiene-Styrene (MBS) core shell toughening agent. Its unique chemistry and patented technology is optimized for even the most demanding epoxy applications. It offers a range of benefits:
- Tailored for epoxy thermosetting resins
- Optimized to the most demanding applications
- Matching low temperature requirements (toughening, elongation, lapshear) without affecting glass transition temperature (Tg)
- Reduced viscosity influence at high concentration
- Easy to use and extended shelf life
To learn more about CLEARSTRENGTH® 151 toughener and our full range of toughener powders for thermosets, join our webinar on April 12th (3:00 p.m. CET/9:00 a.m. EDT). Register at the link below. https://applauncher.gotowebinar.com/#notStarted/7110078124647134988/en_US
More information about ARKEMA Plastic Additives can be found at https://plasticadditives.arkema.com/.
CLEARSTRENGTH® is a registered trademarks of Arkema Inc.
© Arkema Inc. 2022 All Rights Reserved